Start typing and press enter...
Voice First interfaces are reinventing the way we engage with devices. The challenge is great, help us meet this disruptive change, join our team.
The candidate has a training in linguistics and phonetics. He/she will be part of a team that designs, develops, tests, and deploys Text-To-Speech technologies supporting a range of products and services in a large portfolio of languages. With other members of the team, he/she will participate in the development of a new voices that will help a large number of people around the world.
– Assist computer scientists in the development of a new voices
– Assist computer scientists in the validation of the current Text-to-Speech system
– Checking audio recordings versus text script (word mistakes, erroneous pronunciations…)
– Validate phonetic lexicons
– Phonetic validation of audio recordings
– Fluent in English to communicate with the team
– Curiosity about phonetics and languages
– Working knowledge of Windows or Linux
– Team player with good interpersonal skills