Start typing and press enter...
Les interfaces vocales inventent de nouvelles interactions. Le défi est grand, aidez-nous à relever ce challenge, rejoignez-nous!
The candidate has a training in linguistics and phonetics. He/she will be part of a team that designs, develops, tests, and deploys Text-To-Speech technologies supporting a range of products and services in a large portfolio of languages. With other members of the team, he/she will participate in the development of a new voices that will help a large number of people around the world.
– Assist computer scientists in the development of a new voices
– Assist computer scientists in the validation of the current Text-to-Speech system
– Checking audio recordings versus text script (word mistakes, erroneous pronunciations…)
– Validate phonetic lexicons
– Phonetic validation of audio recordings
– Fluent in English to communicate with the team
– Curiosity about phonetics and languages
– Working knowledge of Windows or Linux
– Team player with good interpersonal skills