ABOUT ACAPELA GROUP
Acapela is the leading European Voice Technology expert: its latest works on Artificial Intelligence ensure to rapidly create custom voices adapted to the specific requirements of a person, a company or a brand.
Acapela’s voices are currently being used by a wide range of companies all over the world, from SME to large international groups, to deliver a unique identity that fits their requirements. Acapela is expanding and therefore strengthens its sales department with a new position as Junior Sales Support Manager in Sweden.
Acapela aims to deliver quality.
We value creativity, innovation and positive thinking.
We believe in commitment to our company, our customers and society.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT
You will support our Senior Sales Manager in the Nordic and UK region building up long-term business in the Nordic with focus on Sweden and strategic expansion of the company. You will accompany us through the sales process and help us to improve it continuously. Thanks to your emphatic nature, our customers will always find you a competent and reliable contact person. Your enthusiasm and communication skills open up new performance opportunities for us.
You will work from our office in Stockholm and remotely (home office), but you will also take part in internal (Belgium and France) and external customer meetings.
– Customer acquisition with scheduling of meetings for the Senior Sales Manager.
– Proposal and Document Management: Support of the sales process from writing the offer to preparation of the invoicing, as well as make the order and send it to the customer and preparation of license agreements.
– Participation in our continuous development through research, identification and analysis of innovative key factors in sales.
– Ensuring a smooth process by coordinating appointments and supporting the follow-up of customer contacts.
– Close contact with our team in Sweden, Belgium and France.
– A few years of experience in the B2B area of sales. Empathy to understand customer needs and requirements.
– A commercial apprenticeship, a degree (e.g. business administration or IT) or a comparable qualification.
– Strong communication skills as well as confident, professional appearance – especially on the phone.
– Independent, structured and goal-oriented work. A distinct hands-on mentality with the motivation to take the company one step higher together.
– You are driven and determined by doing business.
– Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
– Fascinated by and with a deep interest in new technologies and digitalization.
– Curiosity and quick perception combined with holistic and solution-oriented thinking.
– Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS Office. Basic understanding of IT and software processes
– Excellent Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken. French or other languages is an advantage
As a person you are:
– Good communication skills
– Service minded
– A product from the European market leader in speech synthesis of the highest quality that inspires everyone.
– A permanent full-time (40h) position with a competitive salary at our company in Sweden, Stockholm.
– A long-term training course for a talented team that takes on challenges together and visibly enjoys its work.
– Our environment is built on trust, empowerment, and feedback; resulting in a forward-looking, inspiring working atmosphere.
– Room for creativity for your own projects and perspectives for personal development in sales.
– An international team of colleagues, most of whom have been with the company for over 10 years
If these challenges appeal to you, then we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail, stating the possible starting date!