If you need voice recordings and you are looking for a speaker that never catches a cold and that is always available, always consistent, always fast and always efficient, then Virtual Speaker is the answer.
Based on the latest and highest quality text to speech technology by Acapela Group, Virtual Speaker can instantly convert any text into sound with a natural and pleasant voice using the language, the voice and the output file format that fits your needs.
All recordings made with Virtual Speaker originate from a simple text file containing the text to be spoken. Recording a new message or updating an existing message is as simple as editing a text file and pressing the record button.
- Adjustable voice settings such as speaking rate, voice tone, volume and pause length for punctuation.
- Speech control tags to change settings, voice or language in the middle of a text. Speech control tags can be managed via the interface graphics and common settings can be saved and quickly reused.
- Audio control tags to insert sound in the middle of the speech and to mix a loop or background music with speech.
- Manual Mode to manage your files using the graphical interface graphics. Open a text file, edit it, listen to it, fine tune settings and then create your perfect recording.
- Automatic mode to run tasks with no need for human supervision, such as processing long lists of files or automatically converting a file to add to a folder.
- Several audio output formats: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 44 kHz, PCM, A-law, µ-law, vox, MP3.
- In-built audio player.
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8 Desktop and Windows 10.
Voices for Virtual Speaker Try out the languages and voices available in our Virtual Speaker on the online demo on the right hand side of this page. More details can be found in the product documentation (Registration needed). Voices by […]
Tutorials Tutorial: Getting started and how to convert a text file into audio Tutorial: Convert several files at once using Batch mode Tutorial: How to use the Change pronunciation feature Frequently Asked Questions Q: What is Virtual Speaker? Virtual Speaker […]