Work @ acapela
Acapela Group brings together talented people from very different backgrounds and areas of expertise, resulting in a rich cultural and multilingual environment. We are a team of specialists with offices mainly based in Belgium, France and Sweden. We work on voices and languages, we look at the whole world and all application fields to help us create authentic and genuine voices that change or simplify people’s daily lives. Our universe is vast and our appetite for innovations too. If you want to join our adventure, here is the place to apply.
Speculative applications should be sent to email@example.com
Internship – Solution Architect/Developer – 2 open positions
Software Engineer – Full time/Permanent
Mission: Develop a demo application or a prototype using multiple vocal technologies (ASR, NLU, TTS …) to offer mobility related services.
Profile desired: creative, agile, autonomous, skilled in development and ready to explore new environments… English is an asset (French team but foreign partners involved).
Location: Labège-Innopole (near Toulouse), 31, France
Start date: As soon as possible, no later than February 2018
Duration: 4 – 6 months
Compensation: 520€ / month approx. (based on 3.60€ / hour and 35 hours / week)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: development of new products/services around innovative voice technologies.
- Member of the products development team
- Development of new applications and modules on various OS (mainly Windows/linux/ MacOS; iOS/Android development experience are assets)
- Improvement of existing modules/products
- Integration of new technology coming from R&D group
- Integration of third party modules
- Customer support and training
- Computer sciences degree
- Fluent in English
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong commitment to the job
- Strong programming skills in several languages: C and C++ are mandatory. Java; C# or Objective C are an asset
- Ability to learn new OSes/programming languages
- Experience in development of web services and deployment will be considered as an asset
- Interest in Machine Learning and innovative technologies
- Broad knowledge in Windows and Linux operating systems. MacOS is an asset
- Broad knowledge in best practices in software development
- Willingness to relocate in Belgium
Location: Mons (Belgium)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send your application directly to François Bataille , Acapela Group COO.