Quality Policy – ISO 9001 certification
Acapela Group aims to be highly customer centric in the field of speech interfaces by paying specific attention to:
- Understanding of the customer needs in terms of products, projects, services, business models and consequently adapt the production tool to meet customer needs.
- Offering a wide range of speech products designed specifically for the strategic target user groups i.e., blind, low vision and speech impaired people, people with reading & learning difficulties, car equipment manufacturers, telecom integrators, multimedia integrators.
- Offering superior Text-To-Speech quality compared to its competitors based on technology innovation.
- Guaranteeing highly responsive services to its customers,including:
– Quality of sales and administrative contacts.
– Deliveries of customers in the expected/announced time frame.
– Customer support, i.e. software integration help, corrections of software, information, pre-sales activities.
- Consulting and personalized services
Acapela Group certified ISO 9001.
This international standard recognizes and validates Acapela’s dedication to customer satisfaction, which has always been central to the company’s philosophy and way of working.
ISO 9001 is accepted worldwide as the international standard that endorses a company’s internal Quality Management.
In order to perfect its Quality Management system and achieve certification Acapela Group underwent a stringent evaluation process. This included a pre-audit assessment, a review of documentation, and clearance of non-conformances.
Acapela Group received its ISO 9001 certificate of registration on February 25, 2008.
« The certification of compliance with ISO 9001 recognizes that the policies, practices and procedures of our corporation contributes to consistent quality in the products and services we provide to our customers. With this certification, they can be confident that Acapela Group is -more than ever- dedicated to maintaining the highest effectiveness and responsiveness in achieving our goal of total customer satisfaction. » said Lars-Erik Larsson, CEO of Acapela Group.