Developers can now easily integrate Acapela text to speech into all Windows 10 projects with Acapela TTS for UWP that provides access to a single API for all platforms.
The Universal Windows Platform (UWP) provides a common app platform available on every device that runs Windows 10. Apps can be developed for UWP with just one API set, one app package, and one store to reach all Windows 10 devices – PC, tablet, phone, Xbox, HoloLens, Surface Hub and more. At the core of UWP apps is the idea that users want their experiences to be mobile across ALL their devices.
With UWP, it’s easier to support a number of screen sizes as well as a variety of interaction models, whether it be touch, mouse and keyboard, a game controller, or a pen.
One single API for an easy voice integration process
Acapela TTS for UWP offers to developers a unique, easy and efficient access to a wide portfolio of languages and voices, easy to integrate to give their applications a voice. This new SDK reinforces Acapela support to developers to help them make the most of speech interfaces that are essential to set up a smart conversational user interface.
More information about Windows UWP.
About Acapela TTS for UWP:
Text to speech Software Development Kit for applications developed for Windows 10.
For Windows 10 Desktop, Phone, Surface, Raspberry Windows 10 IoT. For PC, tablet, phone and more.
- Visual Studio 2015 code
- x86, x64 and ARM support
- APIs: proprietary API
- 34 languages available, 100+ voices including children voices
- Voice properties: Speech rate, pitch and audioboost
- Events for Start/End of text, Voice changes
- Audio output: Sound card (selectable deviceid)
- Text Input: Unlimited text in Windows Unicode 16, supports tags.
- Synchronization support: Lip sync (visemes information), enhanced Word synchronization, and bookmarks
- Complete documentation, C# code samples
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.